Last Updated on 17 April 2020
To our valued customers,
As we all know, the Coronavirus (COVID-19) is creating unprecedented disruption in our daily lives.
Helping you stay safe at home remains our number one priority. We’re here for you!
Our Warehouses are Delivering
Swann’s warehouses remain open for business as security products are deemed important for public safety. Rest assured, we are taking every precaution to maintain a safe environment for our warehouse and delivery staff.
Due to the rapidly changing circumstances we are all confronting, some shipping delays may occur. We genuinely appreciate your patience during this time.
We also understand that this crisis has created an economic strain on many individuals and families at this time, so to ease the burden we will also continue with weekly promotions across swann.com on our best-selling security solutions.
Our Office Staff are Working from Home
Like most businesses, our office teams are working out of home but still committed to provide you the levels of support and service you have come to expect from Swann.
Staying Healthy is Up to All of Us
We encourage all members of the community to follow the guidelines set by their local government agencies and health organizations, such as the CDC’s suggested hygiene practices to reduce the spread of the virus:
- Clean your hands often:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. Cover all surfaces of your hands and rub them together until they feel dry.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick, or have returned from overseas.
- Put distance between yourself and other people if COVID-19 is spreading in your community. This is especially important for people who are at higher risk of getting very sick.
- Taking recommended steps to keep their living areas, workspaces and distribution centers hygienic and clean.
We are committed to the health and well-being of our customers and employees and we encourage you to contact us with any questions or if we can be of further assistance.
We will keep you informed as this situation continues to evolve and if there are any changes to our operations.
Once again, we thank you for your business and patience as we help keep you safe at home.
The Swann Team
*Free Shipping in the USA on orders $50 or over.
*Free Delivery in the UK on orders £50 or over.
Free Shipping in Australia on all orders.