Last Updated on 28 July 2022
NASCAR RACING EXPERIENCE CONTEST
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- CONTEST SPONSOR. The “Swann Communications – NASCAR Racing Experience Contest” (the “Contest“) is sponsored by Swann Communications, 12636 Clark St, Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670 (“Sponsor“).
- ELIGIBILITY. The Contest is open to legal U.S. residents of Kansas and Missouri, who are at least eighteen (18) years of age or older as of October 15, 2021. Void in all other U.S. states, District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and all other U.S. territories and possessions, and where prohibited by law. Officers, directors and employees of Sponsor and its parent companies, distributors, affiliates, subsidiaries, and/or the advertising and promotion fulfillment and/or judging agencies of any of the foregoing that may be involved in this Contest (collectively, “Sponsor and its agents”), and the immediate family members (including, but not limited to, mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, step-brothers, step-sisters and in-laws) or household members of any such person are not eligible.
- CONTEST PERIOD/DEADLINES. The Contest entry period begins on October 15, 2021, at 12:01AM Eastern Standard Time (“EST“) and will end at 11:59PM EST on October 19, 2021 (the “Entry Period“).
- HOW TO ENTER. During the Entry Period, Contest participants may enter by (i) liking the Contest entry post on Twitter.com (the “Twitter“), and (ii) following Sponsor’s official Twitter account (@swannsecurity). Limit one entry per person.
Each entrant must be the rightful owner (or have authorized use) of the Twitter account associated with entrant’s entry. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of who actually submitted an entry, the entry will be deemed ineligible. Each potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsor, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, with proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the Twitter account associated with the winning entry. If a dispute cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the affected entry(ies) will be deemed ineligible.
Sponsor and its agents are not responsible for incomplete entries. Incomplete entries are ineligible. Forged entries, altered entries or entries obtained or submitted other than as set out in these Official Rules will be void and ineligible. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and, none will be acknowledged or returned. Entry must be made by the entrant, only.
Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Contest if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair practices or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or Sponsor or its agents.
- HOW TO WIN. The Contest winner (“Winner“) will be selected in a random drawing to be held on or about October 21, 2021 from among all eligible entries received. The decisions of the Sponsor are final and binding. Winner will be notified by direct message on or about October 22, 2021.
- PRIZE. Winner will receive one (1) NASCAR Racing Experience (the “Prize“). Total approximate retail value of Prize (“ARV”) is Two Thousand Five Hundred Dollars ($2,500). Odds of winning depend on total number of eligible entries received. Winner is responsible for any and all expenses and taxes, including, but not limited to, Federal, state and local taxes. Winner may receive a 1099 tax form for the approximate retail value of the Prize.
- GENERAL. Prize winner will be required to execute and return a notarized Liability Release and, where permitted by law, Publicity Release (collectively, the “Prize Claim Documents“) within ten (10) days after first notification attempt. If prize notification or prize is returned as non-deliverable, Prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected. No correspondence will be acknowledged. No cash equivalents, substitutions or transfer of prize permitted except that Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event that an offered prize is unavailable. Subject to all federal, state and local laws/regulations. By participating, entrants and winner’s consent to the use of his/her name, photograph, likeness, voice, biographical information, statements and address (city and state) for advertising and/or publicity purposes worldwide and in all forms of media now known or hereafter developed (including, but not limited to publishing the Prize Winner’s name on Sponsor’s Twitter pages), in perpetuity, without further compensation, except where prohibited by law. By participating, entrants and winners release and agree to hold harmless Sponsor and its affiliates, shareholders, directors, employees, officers and agents from any and all liability, injury, loss or damage of any kind, including but not limited to personal injury or death, arising from or in connection with participation in the Contest, or the awarding, receipt, possession, use or misuse of any prize and/or with respect to participation in any prize related activity. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in printing, offering or announcement of the Prize. By participating in this Contest, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Winner, as a condition of receiving the Prize, shall abide by all rules and requirements associated with the participation in any activity associated with such Prize.
- ADDITIONAL CONDITIONS. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, illegible, incomplete, entries. Any attempted form of entry into the Contest, other than the entry methods stated, is prohibited. No automatic, programmed, robotic or similar means of entry are permitted. Sponsor, its affiliates, partners and promotion and advertising agencies are not responsible for lost, late, mutilated or illegible entries nor for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware, software, electronic, network, telephone or other communications malfunctions, errors or failures of any kind, errors in transmission, lost or unavailable network connections, telephone connections, wireless phone connections, web site, Internet, or ISP availability, unauthorized human intervention, traffic congestion, incomplete or inaccurate capture or entry information (regardless of cause) or failed, incomplete, garbled, jumbled or delayed transmissions which may limit or restrict an entrant’s ability to enter the Contest, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer and/or phone, or other matter relating to or resulting from participating in this Contest or downloading any materials in the Contest.
- GOVERNING LAW. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of any Contest shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of [Kansas]. In any action brought to enforce the obligation or right of any party hereunder they consent to personal jurisdiction and venue in any court of appropriate jurisdiction in Wyandotte County, Kansas. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision.
- RULES ARE BINDING. Participation in this Contest constitutes such participant’s understanding of and full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any participant that Sponsor determines to be in violation of any term contained in these Official Rules. Sponsor’s decision not to enforce a specific provision of these Official Rules does not constitute a waiver of that provision or of the Official Rules generally.
- OFFICIAL RULES / WINNERS LIST. Any legally required winner’s list may be available for a period of thirty (30) days following the end of the Entry Period. The Official Rules may not be available following the end of the Entry Period.